Saturday, March 16, 2013

Spring Tour - Nell Hills - Kansas City

Get ready for some inspiration girls!
 
 
 
 
I'm taking you on a picture tour
 
 
Owner, Mary Carol Garrity, always has a smile
 
and makes you feel so welcome in her "home".
 
 
 
 
Even on a rainy late winter day
 
I found spring just inside the door.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Nooks and crannies filled with Hedge Apple Green.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A bench that looks like it was made
 
from a headboard.
 
 
 
Gazebos Galore
 
 
 
 
 
The table settings
 
were so inviting.
 
 
 
 
 
So many details to take in...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
From outdoor garden
 
to indoor sophisticated,
 
there's a style for everyone.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Speechless here.
 
Such a visual feast.
 
Now for the upper level...
 
 
 
 
 
 
I could live up here.
 
I'm such a fabric junkie.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Look at these fun wire lanterns with ribbon
 
hanging above the check out area.
 
 
 
Pin It!
 
 
I'm so glad I could bring it home with me
 
in pictures to share with you!
 
Deb
 
 
Link Parties:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


12 comments:

Debbie @ MeandMyDIY said...

Wow Deb, you weren't kidding! It's a visual feast for sure! I about fell over when you said "now for the upstairs." I'm definitely going to make time to stop in here next time I'm in KC. Thanks so much for sharing it with us! Have a great day.

Debbie

20 North Ora said...

Deb, I've never been there but have several of her books. I will go there someday. Thanks for the tour!

Happy St Patricks Day!

Judy

Feral Turtle said...

I would love to visit her store and I love all the wonderful photos you have shared! Maybe I can tap my red shoes....lol I love fabric too, except I am always more motivated in the store than at home which leads to a lot of un-used fabric in my craft room. I am excited to see what inspiration you have gained from your visit!

Twice Nice said...

Haven't made it there yet, but I'd love to. Thanks for sharing!

Rita said...

Wow, that was amazing! Thanks for sharing.

foreverdecorating said...

Wish I was with you on this trip.

PAINTORDIG.blogspot.com said...

Thanks for sharing these beautiful photos. I love Nell Hill.

Pat@Life At Lydias House said...

I have always wanted to go there. Thanks so much for taking us along!

Lisa said...

Ooh, that is a fun store! You have given me the urge to go shopping today :) Hope you can stop by the enchanted oven.
xo,
Lisa

Miss Kitty said...

Thanks so very much for the tour! It was a real treat to see so much spring eye candy and get good decorating ideas too.

Sew a Fine Seam said...

I have to make time in our next Kansas trip to shop in KC. We always head south at KC to Wichita. My sister lives about 70 miles west of Wichita so we head there instead of staying in the KC area. and every time we go I think I'm going to plan time for some shopping. Maybe next time :)

foreverdecorating said...

Hubby's got a conference in Aug in KC. We plan on a trip to Nells and I am so excited!